- Functional & user-friendly design
- Compact & light weight
- Various safety features & meets quality standards
- Rapid delivery of gas & provide immediate response for all procedures
- Advance high speed microcontroller technology, allow greater accuracy & measurement of Co2
- Trocar & Verries modes
- Over pressure alarm & pressure release system, help assure patient safety
- Separate digital display for actual value & set value of pressure and flow rate
- Display for actual gas consumption & temperature
- ABS Shock proof body
- Gas : Co2 (Medical)
- Co2 gas supply system : UNF 7/16”
- Input pressure Min to Max : 2 to 3 bar
Insufflation pressure Min to Max.: 4-30 mm Hg (To an accuracy of 1 mm Hg)
- Flow rate min to max : 1 to 20 Ltrs/ Min
- Internal over pressure release valve
- Output connection -6 to 7 mm ID tube
- 7 segment display.
- Showing set & actual pressure, set & actual flow, temperature & gas
- Keyboard feather touch
- Type of power supply: 230VAC +15% @50-60Hz.
- Protection by fuse: 5 A.
- Power Consumption-125W Max with warmer else, 20W Max
- Dimension : 260 mm x 290mm x105 mm
- Weight: 2 kg Approx
- Inlet pressure regulator
- High Pressure Inlet Tube
- Silicon Patient tube with Connector
- Software controlled technology to initiate calibration of pressure and flow of system when insufflator is turn on. Software controlled pressure release mechanism to prevent excess pressure build up in abdomen.
- Inbuilt Gas Warmer
- Delta CO2 insufflators has unique heating system that provides a constant temperature for the CO2 to reduce chill effect of high flow insufflations & lenses telescope fogging.
Advance Flow Control
- Delta CO2 insufflators is highly adaptable advance flow control insufflations for precise & safe gas flow to meet patient requirement.
- Better precision for measurement of volume & flow of CO2.
- Delta CO2 has pressure range from 4 to 30 mm Hg.
- Special feature that assures a constant pressure of the CO2.
- If actual pressure is more than set pressure, the system offers a rapid & instantaneous release over pressure preventing any contamination of the insufflators.
- Gas Error Indicator Systems indicate unavailability of gas by audio & visual alarm.